9.07.2009

Welcome All!


Welcome to Lemon Head Reviews, where I, Casey Lynn, review basically review anything and everything. Every time I see a new show, watch a new movie, hear a new song, read a new book, ect. ect. I review it here!
My scale for reviews is as reads here:
T.V. Series:
plot-30%
acting-20%
character construction-20%
originality-30%
Movie:
plot-30%
acting-20%
cast-5%
character development/construction-10%
costumes-5%
originality-30%
Song:
beat-5%
vocals (if present)-30%
instrumentals-30%
lyrics (if present)-20%
originality-15%
Book:
grammar-10%
character construction/development-20%
imagery-20%
plot-30%
originality-20%
Please note that I may add or subtract points based on criteria not covered by the system. Please also note that I am just an 8th grader and my ratings are nothing to be taken too seriously. So if you would like to see, for example, a movie that I said wasn't good, don't change your mind on seeing it because chances are I have a completely different opinion than you do.
Casey Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment